Sunday, July 23, 2017

HAS THE GIFT OF TONGUES CEASED? BY PAUL WASHER

WARNING...He is considered "unsaved" and another wolf because he preaches Lordship, or works-based salvation.  I haven't heard this myself and I've watched him many times but what do I know.  I do have a question though, if we are "saved by grace" which I firmly stand, but you also add works, is that really a false prophet or mean they aren't saved?  He's very humble, disabled and passionate for Jesus Christ.  Does that mean everything he says is inherently wrong?  I don't want to be accused of sharing a false prophet but his answer to this question is not only Biblical and what I too believe (because God can do whatever He wants to do and will if needed) so if Biblical tongues is needed, no doubt in my mind God will give that gift to whosoever He needs to.  We have to be real and rely on what the Bible says.  As far as healing is concerned, what "man" has that power?  None.  God will use man for His will but it's only by the power of the Holy Spirit that man can do anything at all, that includes salvation.  We can do all the good works (and what constitutes "good works" anyway as no one clarifies that) but at the end of the day, we all fall short.  The scales of good works and bad fall short.  We must rely on Christ Jesus for our salvation.  Good works always follow the repentant heart.  Anything "good" I do comes from Him.  He changes and renews my heart all the time.  We need to pray for those who are misdirected and correct them in love, esp. men like him that's in it for the money rather than to lead others to salvation.  Once a man is saved, God takes over.  I believe he's saved because Christ's blood covers all sins and he is not intentionally misleading us.  Maybe God is using us to lead him to the right way.  The Bible is good for correction.  He's our brother, let's treat him they way we should.  He is no Joel O'Steen or Benny Hinn.  Good works ARE our reasonable service.  Help him learn the truth if, in fact, he is wrong.  So far, I personally have not heard that.  I love his answer here.  I hope it helps you.  


THE TRUE WAY TO SALVATION!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment