Sunday, July 23, 2017

HAS THE anti-christ BEEN REVEALED BY A VERY UNLIKELY SOURCE? VIDEO

This is not the type of video I would share.  I saw the title and got mildly curious until I started watching it.  Not very long but give it a few minutes of your time because what you think it's going to be about...it probably is not.  In my opinion, one you should watch.  God bless and share the Gospel.  I know, I know, it's hard and not just little bit scary but today is the day to break free from fear of offending someone and speak out while there is time. Much love in Christ Jesus and to LOVE MUCH in Him is to share His Good News as that is real Christian love!  Read 1st Corinthians 13 (the LOVE chapter) and 15:1-11 ON THE GOSPEL MESSAGE AS REVEALED BY YESHUA AH MESSIACH.


"For no man knoweth the day nor the hour...."

No comments:

Post a Comment