Monday, July 24, 2017

GIFT OF GOD, A LITTLE GIRL PAINTING WITH JESUS

First of all, this is not a show I watch on any kind of regular basis.  He personally teaches things I don't believe but I have watched a few because of the guests and what they are speaking on, especially when I was out to expose everyone as a false prophet, which I'm not so quick to judge based on another man's personal opinion.  We all know who are the main ones and me constantly pointing fingers at them when I should be praying for them is not what I feel Christ is instructing me to do.  I don't have all the answers.  One is "does God heal today?"  Of course He does but not in the way portrayed by the wolves.  I worked in a hospital and a major one at that, world renowned, and what happens in one area, even the secretaries hear about it.  I heard many stories of unexplainable healings a lot.  In fact, on at least 3 occasions, I was told by doctors that I am a walking miracle.  I didn't say it, they did.  I was a believer, but certainly not living right.  Who am I to say what God will or won't do?  He's Almighty God and with Him, ALL things are possible.  No man can heal another, it's always God's grace and mercy, no matter how you are healed.  

So while I don't like this show and find many of his guests to make claims that are clearly unscriptural and dismiss it, that's not always the case.  As I wasn't there, I can only speak by what I see and hear.  This little girl seems quite honest and true.  Regardless, you'll find this simply amazing of the faith this child has in our God and Savior, Christ Yeshua.  She is a beautiful child of God.  Not doctrinal.  God bless all.  Very inspirational.



"And a little child shall lead them."

1 comment: