Thursday, June 8, 2017

WHAT DOES THE MOVIE "THE SHACK" SAY ABOUT MODERN CHURCHES

I have not seen...or plan...to see this movie.  I have not heard anything good about it and at it's best is it is inadequate but at its worst, it is DANGEROUS.  However, here's a video about why and it tells you where to go to watch it for free should you want to see what it says and offer your own opinion.  I subscribe to PureFlix because I enjoy movies.  I cannot watch but 2-3 TV shows and they're old and the best movie I've seen in over 15 years is a Dolphin's Tale 1 and 2.  However, I am well aware that most of the movies are fiction.  I don't base my beliefs and theology on a fiction movie (the "Left Behind" series, for example) and I highly doubt you do.  They do have a lot of documentaries, movies that just quote scripture, series, inspirational, faith-filled, kids' movies/cartoons, and even end-times as well as movies about Spiritual warfare.  So, if you choose to watch this movie, please tell me your thoughts.  I may watch it now that's I'm aware and know what to expect.  I do not like deception and the best way not to be deceived is to know the Word of God.  It's your shield.  

Pureflix's subscription just went up from $8 but I seriously doubt it's more than a few dollars more but if it's $20, it's well worth it.  Because I joined when it first started, my rate is locked in forever at $8.  They really value loyalty and will chat with you.  It is owned by David. A.R. White, who I love.  You should hear his testimony.  Talk about an amazing father and honoring him, it's just overwhelming.  Rarely is there any harsh language, never nudity and violence is shown only if it's relevant.  They always come with warnings.  Choose Pureflix and let Hellywood feed the masses.  You honor God!


GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE PLAN OF SALVATION BY GRACE ALONE!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17
Acts 8:37
The Gospels



No comments:

Post a Comment