Monday, June 5, 2017

THROUGH THE BIBLE WITH DR. J. VERNON McGEE (GENESIS, THE GOSPEL OF LUKE AND REVELATION)

In case you haven't seen my previous posts since I started sharing Luke and Revelation, to save your inbox from being overloaded, I chose to put each one on the same post to save us both time.  He is a great man of God, older and now passed.  The thing I like about his sermons is they are Bible-based and what the Holy Bible says and not in light of the occurrences of events happening today.  That doesn't make them unimportant but if you listen to what he says the Bible tells us, you'll see just how true what he taught was.  What he said would happen (no dates) has either happened, is happening today or we see the "handwriting on the wall" and just how close we are to Christ Jesus's return.  How people can still deny the truth of the Bible absolutely stuns me.  I've loved Jesus since I met Him when I was 6 and never stopped loving and believing in Him.  Oh, how I strayed.  I am a prodigal daughter but I always thought the Bible was a bit vague on end times.  Now, it is clear to me as crystal.  Get grounded in the Word and you will never be deceived by any man.  If you know what God says and trust Him alone, you will spot the lies before you are ever brainwashed into believing their false doctrines.  God bless and PLEASE listen when you have time.  The only changes is the names as he probably never knew who Donald J. Trump was.  

Genesis - Part Seventy-Eight


The Gospel of Luke


Revelation


God Bless and Share the Gospel of Salvation to the World!

First Corinthians 15:1-11

Death + Burial + Resurrection in body = SALVATION!

Pick up your cross, deny thyself and follow Jesus Christ everywhere you go!



No comments:

Post a Comment