Monday, June 5, 2017

NEW BLOG INFORMATION

Jesus Christ sends us out into the world to share the Gospel of Salvation.  I still plan to do my blog and participate in my communities but I've been feeling as though I'm being called to another purpose as well. I want to go out and declare that Jesus Christ is Lord God and Savior.  He is the way, the truth and the life. I want one-on-one connections.  What we do here is awesome but are we reaching the lost or preaching to the choir?  We are to love, guide, lead, support, encourage, chastise and rebuke when needed and do all we can to keep our brothers and sisters from straying. These groups are excellent for that but is there more we should be doing?  The world is not coming to us, people.  Lukewarm and fake Christians who play the hypocrite may but the world is perishing and we're doing nothing.  We've been silent too long and hope that the sinners will somehow find their way into one of our buildings.  That's not how the Bible tells us to do it and I am choosing to obey the Word of God rather than man.

We are so far off-track scripturally that if Jesus Christ returns tonight, I'm terrified we'll be the Laodecian church.  It's time to roar and do what God says and not man.  Get out of your denominational boxes and back to the living Word of God and maybe, just maybe, God can accomplish His Will through us.  Do your blogs, websites, videos and communities.  You are doing a great job as for many, that's the only church we have.  I'm starting a home church, learning sign language, studying the Word and try to make a real difference to the lost but I won't compromise His Word...ever!

I can do some but I can't do it all.  If you're willing to help and let's talk to figure out real solutions, write me at WorthyistheLamb737@aol.com.  If so, be serious.  It won't be easy but the rewards are Heavenly.  I pray you email me.  My blog and participation days will be 3 times (or more) per week, esp. my blog but I can't keep up with all my communities.  I will do my best but I'm ready to get out and lead others to Jesus Christ.  Who is with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment