Friday, June 30, 2017

THE THREE STAGES OF JIHAD

Wake up, America.  Now, I do not believe every muslim believes this.  However, you have to realize they are raised much different than in the West.  They don't have a choice on what to believe.  You are taught Islam from birth.  They are not allowed to dare question their "religion," especially if you're a woman.  Know thy enemy.  Then as Jesus Christ said, pray for them.  Do good to them.  I'd be informed because ignorance is NOT bless.  

I'm curious, as a Christian do you ever, ever called the Koran "The Holy" Koran?  I've never heard a Christian call it Holy and I know I never have or will.  Have you?  Of course I don't expect an answer, just giving you something to think about.  Maybe we should be careful around those who do use that term.  But, just my POV.  


GOD YHWY BLESS YOU AND SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment