Friday, June 30, 2017

LAWLESSNESS BY: JUST THINK ABOUT IT (VIDEO)

 One thing about me is I don't really believe in coincidences.  Too many little and insignificant things have happened in my life that had just one not happened, something of great importance wouldn't have happened.  Before I had any understanding of how the Holy Spirit speaks and guides us, I'd hear His small voice telling me to turn back or no, do this but when I didn't listen (and back then that was almost all the time), every single time something bad happened.  The few times I feel He wouldn't allow me to disobey, even when I tried, something amazing always occurred.  So, when I saw this video I knew I had to share it now.  Why?  About 30 minutes ago I heard the word "lawlessness" come to mind.  That's why I'm sharing this video as I know someone needs to hear this message.


GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment