Tuesday, June 6, 2017

THE RAPTURE CONTROVERSY (VIDEO)


This video is by the Lion and the Lamb Ministries.  Now, there is going to be a rapture so get over that.  We're just arguing over the timing.  I will be posting videos on this topic for you to listen to and decide for yourself which "timing" you believe in.  it's not a Salvation issue so we can agree to disagree.  As I find credible videos on other timings, I'll post those as well.  I think we need ALL the information and scriptures and then make up our mind.  No one can make a reasoned decision based on biases and having just some of the information.  I don't know but I do tend to believe in a pre-tribulation rapture but am also planning to be ready for anything.  We cannot change God's ultimate plan.  God bless and share the Gospel of Salvation.



Plan of Salvation...

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment