Tuesday, June 6, 2017

PERRY STONE - THE HIDDEN RAPTURE THEORY


I must preface this by saying that I don't follow Sid Roth but it's just a personal reason.  He upholds some beliefs that I do not agree with BUT none are Salvation issues.  Also, I'm just not real crazy about the word "supernatural" when referring to YHWY.  I always associate that with the occult.  I'm one that believes that words matter.  It's one thing to make a mistake but to be, God is THE most natural and awesome as well as only Living God ever taught.  I don't call him a false prophet and I do like many of his guests and agree with the vast majority of their teachings.  As long as they have the right Gospel and right Jesus Christ and we are saved by grace, not the law, we can agree to disagree on some issues.  Now, new information is coming to light and I'm finding more credible pre-trib rapture videos for now but tomorrow I plan to search for other POVs.   I am not trying to get you to change your beliefs and this is as much for me as for you.  I want ALL the info.  At this point, I'm a pre-trib believer.  However, to be so dogmatic and closed minded to never be open to new truths as they come to light as the end draws near, we may miss out on some amazing things.  I haven's screened all the videos.  I'm putting them up this way purposefully so I don't add my POV and you decide for yourself.  Please no negative comments as this will over all the timings.  It will be posted as found.  Take no heed to the order.  I'm here to learn the truth and I also happen to like Perry Stone.  God bless and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment