Sunday, June 25, 2017

IS TODAY'S CHRISTIAN MUSIC FOR GOD OR DEMONIC?

I have much to say in regards to this new "CCM" Movement and tell you why I have decided that this new Christian Contemporary Music agenda may not be as "spiritually safe" as we want.  This isn't a sermon, it's based on science, proven facts and just how certain beats and emphasis on words can cause you to see and feel things that maybe aren't right.  Don't get me wrong, I do occasionally listen to CCM but rarely and the songs I do listen to, are kinda picky.  I was called "old fashioned," and out of touch with the new church.  That sealed it for me.  God changes not so if listening to Amazing Grace; Just As I Am; How Great Thou Art, etc. then that tells me I'm doing something right to please God.  I don't always get to have that knowledge, lol, so when I get it, I'm thrilled.  Besides, anything with the word "agenda or movement" behind it scares me.  The Christian shouldn't have any "agenda" except to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, spread the Gospel of TRUE salvation by grace, not works; and to edify the Body of Christ.  Of course we also must read the Bible, study it, pray, encourage and correct our brethern in Christ and to come together.  We are not under the law or tithing, we are totally free in Christ.

I believe we should revere God in all we do.  Running around churches, barking/howling; being burdened with unsound Biblical man-made rules, and doing what is right.  There is no agenda and the only movement a Christian should have is the one that is natural.  Call me old-fashioned, not growing with the church, etc. cos to me, that is a badge of honor to me.  Please don't run around the church, barking and howling and please don't knock me down as my bones break easily.  I don't think the Holy Spirit hurts us.  If you believe in a nonBiblical doctrine of angelic tongues or secret prayer languages, don't force it on me.  Secret should be the key word.  This video has some very sound reasons why CCM is not a good thing.  It's more about the beat and emphasis on lyrics, not the lyrics.  


I am NOT saying all or any CCM is demonic at all but I pray you listen to the evidence and make an informed decision.  Also, what's wrong with reverence?

No comments:

Post a Comment