Sunday, June 25, 2017

DISTRACTION DILEMMA SERIES: PARTS 1 THROUGH 10

While I haven't had time to preview all of these, the ones I have seem to be very relevant in the church today.  In 4 years, I've yet to find one that fits my needs and when it comes to worshiping Christ Jesus, I don't compromise on doctrine and truth.  Of course we can agree to disagree and open dialogues are so helpful because it very well is possible that I am the one who is wrong.  I just expect reverence in worship, not hysterical fits of laughter, barking/howling like dogs, people falling all over acting like their having seizures, running around buildings, people talking in tongues so loud that I can't even hear the sermon and the only message ever taught is "Baptism in the Holy Spirit" when that's a gift, no separate baptism and it was a known language.  Nowhere does the Word speak of an angelic or secret prayer language.  Maybe it's me but I don't have this gift although I CAN speak in tongues but refuse cos it's me doing it, not God.  I am not GOD.  

Being saved isn't based on your human feelings.  Just like I don't have a clue what it "feels" like to have brown hair, I just know I am saved just like I know I have (or used to) brown hair.  I don't like being manipulated into feeling something based on music.  I don't doubt the Holy Spirit will bring you to your knees but our Holy, merciful and loving God would never harm a hair on your head.  

You want me to give you $$$ but when I needed some food from my church for a few days, I got nothing.  It was a very rich church but I had to go hungry.  He drove off in a $100,000 car.  His tie cost more than my car.  Our money is not even used correctly and it does not help the poor, why are you continuing to give it?  Do you think it's a requirement for Heaven?  If so, you are not a grace alone by faith alone believer.  I guess Paul, Peter, James and the rest had it all wrong.  You are hypocrites.  If an unbeliever comes in, doesn't get saved but leaves feeling so good about themselves, you lied to them and became a stumbling block in their path.  These rich Mega churhes, Pentacostals, Word of Faith, Wealth and Prosperity and blaming you if God doesn't immediately heal you saying you don't trust Jesus enough is nonsense.  God heals, you don't.  If God wants to heal me of anything, I don't need Benny Hinn pushing me down, I just need to ask.  God is not a respecter of persons.  I'm just as worthy -- and unworthy-- as you.  

Where is the church buildings where the pastors are born again, teach the Bible alone, stop making ridiculous man-made rules when Jesus Christ died to see us free from them (who do you think you are?) and do not tell me my devoutly Christian and much beloved grandmother is roasting in hell forever because she didn't speak in tongues.  Funny, one of the last things she warned me about was churches like yours and they are so tame back then than what you've become today.  So here's a link to all 10 sermons in this seminar.  I'd love your feedback but if your church is more like going to a rock concert than a house of worship, ask yourself what did you really just support.  God bless and enjoy!


All 10 are on this playlist.  I'd love your feedback at WorthyisheLamb737@aol.com and if you see any false teachings, let me know ASAP.  GOD BLESS, MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment