Wednesday, April 5, 2017

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANYTHING ALONE!

Well, the third time is the charm, the saying goes.  I don't believe in luck, charms, karma, etc.  I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  With Them, I don't need luck.  I've got the real thing! This is the 3rd time I've tried to write a blog post and I had to delete them because I didn't even know what I was saying, lol.  I'm on a bit of a Spiritual "high" tonight as I saw the POWER of God last night and today.  I won't get into the details but just offer a bit of advice from someone who's seen it and done it all.  We all sin, and He's quick to forgive but what if you don't know what the sin is?  I thought it was one thing and kept begging to be forgiven but I didn't feel forgiven (yes, I know, it's not about "feeling" anything) but I knew in my Spirit I was doing something wrong but I was misdirected.  To make a long story short, I was putting something ahead of Him.  I didn't realize what the real problem was but once I figured it out and confessed, something very amazing happened...my broken and struggling personal relationship with Him was instantly restored.  When the Word of God says He's quick to forgive, believe it.  Worries, fears, feeling forsaken, loss of joy/peace, depression, etc., will fade like dust in the wind.

Unconfessed sin does two things...one and the worst of the two is your fellowship/relationship with Him will spiral down fast.  You'll go through the motions but you will feel like a hypocrite (you're not, so don't stop doing those things even if you feel like one) because even if you don't feel like worshiping Him, you have to push through it.  Pray without ceasing, even if it's just help me.  Cry out and keep reading the Bible and connecting with other believers.  Depending on your personality, share what you're going through IF you can.  I seriously doubt that you can tell us anything that at least 10 others haven't gone through ourselves.  You do not ever have to go through it alone.  First, God is always there and second, we WANT to help.  Me, I kept quiet.  My shame was too great.  Instead, I just disappeared.  

The next thing is, you are weak in both the flesh and the Spirit.  That's what the evil one wants and he will sling every arrow and dart he can at you.  It is pure evil.  That thing will try to convince you that you're living in a fantasy world, that God doesn't exist, so go ahead and break His commandments.  There's no such thing as "sin."  You may think I'm kidding but without Christ Jesus, you will never survive those arrows.  Be grateful that once you are His, there is nothing that can snatch you out of His hands.  Oh, you'll feel like you're losing but ha!  That battle was fought and won over 2,000 years ago on a hill, on a cross at Calvary.  Oh death, where is thy sting?  We have overcome!  Put on the full armour of God and just keep praying.  He will give you strength.  Confess your sin once it's revealed.  I never had a problem with asking for forgiveness until last night.  When I could no longer bear it, I gave up and humbled myself and admitted what I had unwittingly done.  

Be careful never to put anything or anyone above God, no matter who or what it is.  Not your children, husband, best friend, money, or whatever it is.    Confessing our sins shouldn't be hard to do but it is.  It's like as long as we don't tell Him, He won't know.  What silly creatures we are, us humans.  He knows all.  He just needs us to know so we can deal with the problem.  Was I healed of my problem?  Not by a long shot but my relationship is now back on track and that thing has no power over me anymore.  We can't hide anything from God.  How do we convince ourselves we can?  I always try to lighten things up after the storm because knowing you've gotten back to Him is amazing and all that tension and fear we went through for nothing, it helps to laugh at ourselves.  He's always got our back but He never forces anything on us.  He gives us just enough rope to get to the edge of the cliff but not enough to fall.  However, you still have free will and you can choose sin over Him if that's what you want.  Trust Him and you'll be fine.  We're not promised a life free of struggles.  In fact, a true Christian's life gets a lot harder in some ways.  We are going to be rejected, mocked, laughed at, and hated.  Remember though, Jesus told us that we would be hated by this world because it first hated Him.  

Now, has anyone else ever thought this?  If you say you believe in God, nobody seems to get all upset. No one has an issue with belief in God.  To this world, who we know is God and who they think He is is very different.  It is never anti-God but...mention you follow Christ Jesus and see how different this world treats you.  It's always anti-CHRIST.  We ARE a peculiar people...don't you love it?  I sure do!  I love not being a part of THIS world.  I may live in America but my citizenship is in the KINGDOM OF GOD!  That day is just around the corner so be ready!

+ + + + + + + 

I used to be a drug addict.  I convinced myself because I always had a legal prescription (at least MOST of the time) that that was okay.  I wasn't a junkie like those who put needles in their veins, smoke crack and snort powder up their noses.  No, I was different.  I was LEGAL!  Never mind I stole, lied, manipulated and did almost (but not quite) anything to get my drug(s) of choice.  It was ONLY by the GRACE OF GOD that even at my worst, I had a line I would not cross to get it.  I never sold myself and definitely not my children, robbed or broke into pharmacies or homes.  I never physically hurt anyone.  I stole from my family though.  I lied, manipulated, and hurt the ones I loved the most.  Guess what!  I was no different than a heroin addict.  I was a junkie.  We can fool ourselves but we cannot fool God.   So read below...

I'll be more than happy to talk privately with anyone who is a struggling Christian who needs narcotic pain meds and feels a lot of shame and guilt but I'm not going to ask you to put out yours or my personal business online on a public forum.  This is just a side note that I wanted to mention and anyone can contact me at WorthyistheLamb737@yahoo.com or gmail.com.  Be sure to put something personal in the subject line as I get a lot of spam and I don't want to overlook it. I prefer you use the yahoo but if you fail to hear from me within 24 hours, send it to gmail.  Both are the same names.  



NO MATTER WHAT YOUR STORM IN LIFE MAY BE, YOU ARE NEVER, EVER ALONE.  GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU AND SO ARE WE.  DON'T LET SHAME KEEP YOU FROM SPEAKING OUT LIKE I DID.  WE ARE HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS!  GOD BLESS YOU AND MUCH, MUCH LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS.  WE ARE ONE IN HIM.  WE WILL WEATHER IT TOGETHER!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment