Friday, April 7, 2017

SYRIAN ATTACK!

I'm praying that there are no more attacks by any country.  No, I am not "proud" nor am I upset with the decision President Trump made.  It could have been the right thing in that he saved more lives in the long run.  War is a guaranteed event in the Bible but that doesn't mean that is what God wants.  He never wants this and wrote us a book on how to avoid it but even Christians have become war glories.  We aren't told to bomb our enemies, we're told to pray for them.  If we'd done that, we may not be in the mess we're in.  When man fails to do what God commands, bad things happen.  In this fallen world, evil has become the norm.  That doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.  I'm sad that many killed may have died before giving their heart to Christ Jesus and as long as there is breath, there is hope.  When we kill, we take away any hope that they may find the truth and accept Christ Jesus and I refuse to be glad about that.

One last thing, I see many Christians say "I want every single muslim wiped off the face of the earth."  How is that different from what they feel about Christians and Jews?  Is that not just more radical terrorism?  We are told to pray for our enemies, love them and do good to them.  Nowhere does it say to kill them.  

So no, I am not happy we bombed Syria.  I am sad it was necessary and can only trust Jesus Christ and no matter what, He will work it to the good as promised in His Word (Romans 8:28). Pray for the lost, deceived, other faiths who don't worship the One True Living God YHWH and if you want Islam annihilated, that is right as it's a false religion but what is NOT right is wanting the people who believe this false teaching to be annihilated.  Don't pray for what the Bible tells us not to do.  Love your enemies, pray and to good for them.  We are never told to kill anyone.  Do NOT go against His Word.  Please pray for those who perished.  May YHWH have mercy and compassion on all of us.  God bless.  

I will not be on Google every night.  I hope I'm missed but keep posting and I will get to them but I'm working on a project that I feel that He is leading me and it is time consuming.  He must come first.  I'll be on 3-4 nights a week.  I love your posts and if I miss a comment, please forgive me. Send me another and I will get to it.  I will be doing my blog 6 days per week.  PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!!

God bless and pray for those suffering.  Much love to all in Christ Jesus.  See you guys later today!  I got on the phone and yakked for 6 hours.  Awesome young man!  


No comments:

Post a Comment