Saturday, April 8, 2017

WE ARE BLESSED!

We are a blessed people!  Give Him the glory and praise!  I have planned to be reading and visiting my communities, doing my blog but God had other plans for me.  My relationships are being restored, thank you Jesus!  I talked to two of my daughters today and it was amazing.  I feel so blessed.  So, starting Monday I will get back to business, doing my blog but tomorrow is my day for church and family.  I'm not in a Spiritual valley anymore and I've been praying a lot.  I feel so close to Him.  I'm also dropping many groups because of the time issue.  If I dropped yours, send me an invite and so long as they aren't duplicates of other groups, I will rejoin but I've found that on about half, the same people are on each one and it's just duplicate shares.  So if I'm on more than one of somebody's group, I'm going to stay on the largest and unjoin the others UNLESS they are different.  I just can't keep up and that makes me feel really bad.  You guys are so important to me.  I'm on some animal groups that I will stay on as well and share as they are fun and funny.  I LOVE God's creations, especially animals. 


If you are a member of one of my pages, feel free to post anything that is clean and does not dishonor our God and Savior, Christ Jesus or the Holy Spirit.  Animal videos/pics, especially the funny ones are wonderful.  I love to see His creations...including and especially us children of God....play!  He gave us laughter, a child-like wonder and it brings no dishonor to Him to use these gifts.  I say to not use joy, happiness, etc. would be to deny some of THE most awesome blessings He bestowed upon us.  While absolutely nothing sexual is allowed (any you know what I mean by that), sex was a great gift given to marriage.  It is not just for pro-creation.  However, we abuse and misuse all His good gifts.  Recipes, jokes, practical jokes, etc. please share.  We need to laugh, especially today.  Find the good in everything and laugh at yourself when you're silly.  Play and be a child.  Bring Him honor and glory!  You won't be effective in spreading the Gospel if you're wound up tight and have no fun!  Be the example!  Little children were drawn to Christ Jesus.  One thing is for sure, children do not feel "drawn" to adults who are super serious and have no fun.  Share and have fun.  Just in all we do, we are the LIGHT OF THE WORLD; SALT OF THE EARTH.

Have a blessed Sunday and I will restart up sometimes between tomorrow night and Monday. However, I plan to do my blog each day and will visit a few pages too but I will be taking more time off for my family, church and community.  We are needed in the world.  Go feed the hungry and always share the Gospel...First Corinthians 15:1-11!


GOD BLESS YOU ALL, MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment