Saturday, April 8, 2017

Very interesting video on the Judgment of God.  Are we being judged by God now?  I believe we are and I also fear we've been given over to a reprobate mind.  Look at the world around you.  Unbelief is astounding!  I don't see the Church growing yet I've been having dreams about floods BUT not in a bad way.   Not one person is hurt, the water comes closer each and every time I dream about it and there's no fear.  In fact, people are running towards it!  I wonder if this isn't about an outpouring coming soon of the Holy Spirit on this world.  Oh, how I pray it is.  It's not prophetic that I'm aware of but I'm hearing a lot of people speaking of dreams about water, tsunamis and floods.  Some are good, others not.  Mine are good.  I believe we're just about to get drenched in the Holy Spirit and many will come to Jesus Christ so keep sharing the Gospel.  They may not listen today but soon, they may remember your words.  You lead, God saves!  Enjoy!


GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOSPEL...

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment