Saturday, April 15, 2017

HAPPY DAY..OH HAPPY DAY!

PERSONAL MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS, GROUPS, FOLLOWERS, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST JESUS!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +


After Sunday, I promise to be more involved but I sure needed to eat. I was starving and it took weeks to fill me up. You know, I never realized just how Spiritually malnourished I was until I took that first bite...which is usually always the best but not so with our Daily Bread from Heaven. Nope, it gets sweeter and saltier, but sometimes it's a bit bitter and stings the tummy. You know, hearing what you need to hear but NOT what you wanted, lol. I ate a piece of Spiritual cheesecake and expected it to be oh, so sweet, perfect texture, and those strawberries and juice...ahhhh, it was gonna be so good. Well, it tasted like someone put vinegar and dirt in it. Didn't taste as good as it looked but, it taught me a lesson and so I threw that piece out, cut another one and now I THINK I know what manna in the desert tasted like. Heavenly!

If I hadn't allowed myself to become so hungry and stopped doing what I wanted and did what I should, that piece of cake couldn't have deceived me. I'd have smelled it or maybe even saw the dirt. I don't know what would have been my clue but I know it was there, I let my hunger override what I knew. We gotta stay full, be a pig about it, but overeat all you want on His bread. Not only will your belly be full on comfort food but you'll so enjoy being filled with oil. The evil one knows when your flesh is weak. Do NOT forget he is THE liar and the father of it. A murderer from the beginning. He is out there now roaming around, seeking to devour and destroy YOU. Be glad when temptations come your way. Get on your knees and thank our Living God YHWH that you are worthy to be tempted, tried, etc. cos satan doesn't mess with his own people. He's got 'em right where he wants them. He leaves them alone cos all he wants is YOU...YES YOU AND ME. He doesn't care about you at all. He despises you. You are the target right now of his rage. He tells you he loves you and promises you the world. Take a look at this world and give me one good thing about it to make it worth losing your fellowship with YHWH? I bet you can't find one!

God bless, much love in Christ Jesus AND be filled with the Holy Spirit!




No comments:

Post a Comment