Tuesday, March 28, 2017

THROUGH THE BIBLE BY J. VERNON McGEE: PART FIFTY-FIVE

I pray that if you have yet to begin this awesome series on the Bible, that you start immediately. While I prefer you watch them on my blog, all I care about is that you listen.  Yes, you need to start "IN THE BEGINNING" or else you will miss out on crucial information from previous videos. He's a simple, well-spoken man of God without the fanfare and noise that many of us have become accustomed to.  You're not going to have a lot of "feelings" and get all emotional over this and the truth is, you shouldn't.  In fact, I am going to write a post about "churches of today" after I post my usual.  In fact, I have several posts that I hope you will actually read.  I'll be brief but I have put a lot of thought, research and prayer into this and feel it's what God YHWH has placed on my heart.  No, nothing prophetic but rather what I've witnessed and experienced in churches I've attended and especially what I hear from others.  So enjoy and if anyone does listen to this, let me know how well it's helping you.  I also need to make a confession, I haven't done as well as I should because spreading the Gospel to the lost is my number one priority and since I'm saved, I forget I need to feed myself Spiritually.  I don't think that's what "fasting" means, lol. However, when I do get a chance (as I usually listen to his sermons on what I feel I need to hear or on a topic I've been concerned with), I learn a whole lot.  Enjoy, share and PLEASE LISTEN! You WILL be blessed with wisdom and knowledge.  More to say on this too.  Yep, I have a lot to say on many things, lol.  


GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE...AND LOVE MUCH...IN CHRIST JESUS.  HOW?  BY SHARING HIS FREE GIFT OF SALVATION TO THE LOST, PRAYING; SUPPORTING; ENCOURAGING AND EVEN SOMETIMES CORRECTING OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE BODY OF CHRIST, THE TRUE CHURCH.  HERE'S THE PLAN OF SALVATION!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17
Acts 8:37
The Four Gospels
The Books of Paul
Acts - The Holy Spirit

Trust and Believe with your whole heart that Jesus Christ, our Lord God and Savior, died + was buried + resurrected (in body); repent of your sins (Romans 3:23 and 6:23) turn away and you SHALL have eternal life in Christ Jesus.



"I AM the way, the truth and the life.  No man cometh unto the Father EXCEPT through Me (Christ Jesus)."

Please accept the FREE GIFT OF SALVATION from YHWY and His Son, Jesus Christ, today!


.  

No comments:

Post a Comment