Tuesday, March 28, 2017

THE DECLINE AND FALL OF THE UNITED STATES: SERMON BY J. VERNON McGEE

I am quite sure that for most of us, this isn't going to be a lot of fun to listen to.  I've seen some booklets offered for free online by a man led by David C. Pack.  I've read a few and he's what I would call a false prophet.  He may have some relevant things to say but overall, I do NOT recommend you read them.  He is considered to lead a cult by mainstream Christianity.  This sermon was preached long before this generation where we are seeing many prophetic verses being fulfilled.  Still, even back in the 70s, he is saying the same thing many of today's true churches are saying.  That's one of the reasons I endorse his sermons so much, it's not coming from any cult, false prophet or false church.  He speaks only the truth of what the Word of God says.  I think this proves that we began our decline long ago.  It's increasing rapidly today, just like it does during the birthing process.  Will we fall?  Only God knows for sure but ultimately, I do believe we will.  I hate having to share this but ignorance of God's Word is NEVER BLISSFUL. Seek wisdom, knowledge and discernment.  


GOD BLESS YOU ALL.  BE NOT DECEIVED AND READY AT ALL TIMES!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9



No comments:

Post a Comment