Friday, March 17, 2017

THE SIN OF FORNICATION: BY ROBERT BREAKER @ CLOUDCHURCH.ORG

Enjoy and have a very blessed, safe and fun weekend.  YHWH expects us and wants us to enjoy our earthly lives.  We can have more real fun than nonbelievers because there's no guilt, worry, embarrassment or fear the next day.  We can laugh, enjoy playing a game of cards (not gambling) or playing a silly computer game.  Too many people view believers as these very severe and super serious all the time when the very opposite is true.  The ONLY difference is, our idea of fun and the world's are very different.  I don't know about you but I like not having to worry about how my "fun night" is going to hurt me tomorrow.  Let's show the world how much fun GOOD FUN really is.  LAUGH AND REJOICE!  Tell some jokes and laugh at yourself.  Enjoy your life in Christ Jesus because it will lead others to Him if they see that they don't have to stop enjoying life once saved.  Don't be a stumblingblock to others.  Share the Good News and my blog as I want those who are seeking Him to find Him and I pray that I can help others know who God Almighty really is!


MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS!

THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION IS IN FIRST CORINTHIANS 15:1-11

OUR SALVATION WAS "FINISHED" AT CALVARY!


No comments:

Post a Comment