Wednesday, March 22, 2017

FUNNY PICTURE - IS THIS A GORILLA LOSE ON OUR BEACH?

I love animals of all kinds, from puppies to lions and everything inbetween.  I even like MOST bugs except roaches, fleas, bedbugs, lice, etc.  I think they're scourges and are not supposed to be liked.  I do love spiders and other bugs, especially ladybugs, grasshoppers, crickets and others.  I catch and release spiders.  I even like birds, fish and reptiles except I don't want them in my home.  I do NOT care for snakes but would not want to kill one so we made an agreement that I'll stay out of their home, they stay out of mine. That includes crocks and gators now that I live in Florida.  God created the animals and so while this may not be what you would call a "Christian" post,  However, I believe laughter is a great gift of God and we don't use it often enough.  I wanted to share a minute of laughter with you tonight because God created the animals and they're fun and lovable. Don't worry if you don't get it at first, neither did I but it sure does look like a gorilla on the beach.  Tell me when you see what it really is.  



GOD BLESS AND LAUGH...IT'S A GIFT OF GOD AS IS SALVATION SO SHARE THAT WITH THE WORLD TODAY!

First Corinthians 15:1-11

"JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.  NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM."  HE IS ALL-INCLUSIVE, ANYONE CAN BE SAVED BY HIS GRACE.

John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9
The Gospels

No comments:

Post a Comment