Tuesday, March 21, 2017

CREDIT ABOVE IN SHARING HIS WORD

BY:  ABAOLINEKID (CHAIM)

I was joyful for all the Bible based shares featured in our "KNOWING JESUS Community".

These are from clinging to the Vine. It seems so hard for some to stay IN the vine and to share His pure word, quoting scriptures! 

Beloveds, may we always be ready to share the word of Jesus.

What IS a faithful work? It is based on the foundation of all truth who is Jesus Christ and His Word. PROSEY cute stuff is for Hollywood. They make $$$ off it. Some get VIEWS!

Let us focus and deem 100% true this:

John 17:
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Isaiah.40:

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.


Psalm 119:
159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O Lord, according to thy lovingkindness.

160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

2 Tim.3:
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Matt.5:
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Originally shared by Abalone Kid - 1 comment
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. John 15:16

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment