Monday, February 13, 2017

NEW KING JAMES BIBLE LEAVES OFF KEY VERSES TOO! BE CONVINCED YOUR BIBLE IS TRUTH!

I have a bad habit of sometimes speaking things I know nothing about.  Now I must restate my opinion.  The New KJV is okay but I did not realize it left out a verse concerning the Godhead.  Now that I know that, stick with the KJV only and if you must read a newer version make sure you read each verse out of both to make an informed decision.  I read both and I must admit that the NKJV did help me understand the KJV better, in retrospect I'd use it only as a reference and resource rather than actually using it as my Bible.  I think the fact that I had read the KJV all my life helped me but it may be a stumbling block to new believers.  Mine has some awesome parallel verses, some helpful information but my Authorized KJV Bible is far better and it only cost me $11 at the Dollar General.  These new Bibles are up to $150+ but a red-letter, KJV Bible only cost $3 and was almost impossible to find at a Christian bookstore.  Stick with the truth...it does set you free!  Be blessed!  (Read further comments below the picture, please)



1 comment:

  1. All of God's words has to be relayed so the mystery of its meaning will be seen and the light of his love will continue ... it is from God

    ReplyDelete