Tuesday, February 14, 2017

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD - MOVING AND WILL BE AWAY FOR 3 WEEKS/BLOG SHUTDOWN

FYI, God has blessed us with a new home, Church and physical healing.  Unfortunately, I won't be on Google much nor working on my blog for 2-3 weeks.  When settled, I want to share my joy and new community with you guys in pictures. I am so excited.  I will miss you and I promise not to take any more lengthy breaks, God willing, for a while and will really be more involved n my blogs and my communities.  I'm not making excuses but I went undiagnosed of a chemical imbalance -- estrogen -- and was very sick for a long time.  I am so much better.  So expect a lot of changes, more involvement and sharing.  This new church is awesome and I will be sharing some wonderful insights into God's holy Word.  Be patient and when I come back, I also plan on doing 2 more blogs and if anyone wants to be a co-owner, please let me know.  


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOSPEL TODAY...

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment