Wednesday, January 18, 2017

MESSAGE TO MY DEAR ONES - PART ONE

Hi Dear Ones!

God is always with us. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. Trust in Him with your whole heart, mind, soul and strength and we have nothing to fear. Our battles are not against flesh and bone but is a Spiritual battle fought in the Spiritual realm. However, a little over 2,000 years ago, one dark day, one Man, One God proclaimed VICTORY! Salvation came to the world. Thank you, Christ Jesus, for the amazing LOVE and GRACE you poured out on this world through Your pure, perfect and righteous blood on THE cross, that horrible but so awesome day on Calvary. How can I thank you and be grateful in my heart knowing what You had to endure? Yahwey, it's hard on me. I'm so sorry but yet not. I have to remember You rose again. Then, and only then, does my heart leap for joy! I see you every single day. I see so much ugliness and sometimes I lose sight of our overwhelming beautify in this fallen world but You promised never to leave nor forsake me, no matter what. I strayed but I always heard that still, small voice.

Let us join together at 10 pm Thursday night for a prayer circle together. Let us pray that we repent and return to our God...Father, Son and Holy Spirit, that Trump obeys the Holy Spirit and we be a beacon of light for a very fallen world. Trust God, not Trump. He is going to be in control.

Be forever blessed, full of grace, mercy and love!




No comments:

Post a Comment