Monday, November 7, 2016

YOUR CHRISTIAN VOICE MUST BE HEARD!

God bless you all and to let you know, I am not posting this as endorsement or to bash any candidate.  This is only the 3rd time in my life I have voted.  The first time was simply because I could.  The second, I did a silly write-in vote for my "favorite" singer of the time (I was young and stupid, very naive about politics) and well, never mind who I voted for the last time, lol.  



What I am endorsing is Christian values and the freedom to worship as we choose.  I am here to try to tell you that writing in random people will not help, it will hurt.  Also, we are not voting for a pastor or spiritual leader, we are voting for the president.  Trump is proud of his Christian upbringing.  He stands for life of all people, especially the unborn.  Did he say things offensive against women?  Obviously but I know for a fact that every other man on earth have said that and much worse at some point in their life and one of the candidates sexually assaulted physically many women and she helped him!  Do you want a lying thief who may even be a murderer, who stands for killing full-term unborn children in one breath and then says "we have to PROTECT THE CHILDREN from responsible gun owners" in the next?  Ask yourself this, where do YOU want this country to be in 10 years, 50 years?  What legacy do you want to leave for your future generations?  Will they love you or hate you because of the choice you make tomorrow.  Even if you stay home and do nothing, that is still a choice and will effect the outcome.


I am setting aside an hour tonight, when it's dark and quiet, no noise, no distractions to pray for America and Israel because this election is as much about standing for them as it is about us.  I hope you will join me and pray without ceasing.  I have done nothing but pray since that first Republican debate.  He was not my choice but who I want is not eligible to win.  So, we must decide.  Do we want to be the light in this dark, evil world or do we go ahead and let God give us over to a reprobate mind?  I choose Christ Jesus and pray you do the same.  One and only one realistic candidate will keep God in this country!

Be blessed and safe.  Put on the full armor of God!


Now is the time to Spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

First Corinthians 15:1-4
John 3:16-17
Romans 3:23
Ephesians 2:8-9
Romans 6:23

GRACE WON!  PEACE.  BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment