Monday, November 7, 2016

AFTER GREAT TRIBULATION: ISRAEL THE REBORN IN CHRIST JESUS THE LORD

 
AFTER GREAT TRIBULATION: ISRAEL THE REBORN IN CHRIST JESUS THE LORD

The Tribulation will occur after the church is removed from the earth--the church wasn't in Israel's first sixty-nine weeks, and it isn't going to be in its seventieth week (cf. Dan. 9:24-27).

During that period of seven years God will deal exclusively with Israel. At the end of that time of purging the third and final part of the first resurrection will take place: the raising of the Old Testament and tribulation saints (cf. Dan. 12:13; Rev. 6:9-11). It will include Gentiles who were saved and martyred during the tribulation (Rev. 7:9-10).

In Revelation 20:4 the apostle John gives a description of the first resurrection:

 "I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them; and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. "

That verse implies a resurrection. In his vision John saw the thousand-year millennium kingdom, where the saints of all the ages will be alive and reigning with Christ. Verses 5-6 say,

"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection [prior to the thousand years]. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. "

The second resurrection has just one part. It will happen at the end of the millennium when God raises the bodies of the unjust lost sinners from the dead. Revelation 20:7 provides the time frame:

 "When the thousand years are ended. " Verses 11-15 provide some of its details:

"I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it. . . . And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and hades delivered up the dead that were in them; and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. "

  GOD WILL DELIVER ISRAEL FOREVER Ezekiel 34:11-16; 20-25; 28

 "For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.   12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.   13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.    14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.   15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.   16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment."

 "20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle.   21 Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad;   22 Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.   23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.   24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.   25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods."

 "28 And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid."

Chaim, least


God Bless and Spread the Gospel of Christ Jesus

See archives for how to share it in 14 languages by AbaloneKid!

First Corinthians 15:1-4

GRACE WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment