Monday, November 21, 2016

WORLD OCCURRENCES, DREAMS AND VISIONS AS IT RELATES TO BIBLICAL PROPHECY (VIDEOS)

Always be ready and know what is going on as it relates to what is foretold in the Holy Scriptures.  They are coming to fruition before our very eyes.  Many mock this and disbelieve.  Be ye not deceived and as Jesus said, "What I say unto you, I say unto everyone...WATCH!"  I have seen things in the sky, always with a witness so I KNOW something Spiritual is occurring today but I do not know the day or the hour nor do I put dates and times.  It could be tomorrow or 50 years but I believe it is coming sooner than anyone thinks!  I am not trying to scare or use fear to bring people to Christ Jesus but knowledge is power!  Also, the Bible says that in the end, that dreams and visions will be poured out so while they may differ, the meaning is always the same so please don't doubt!  God bless and much love to all in Christ Jesus.


Video One Below:



Video Two Below:


Video Three Below:



Video Four Below:



GOD BLESS AND SHARE THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY JESUS CHRIST

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16

TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

HE died for you; HE was buried for You; HE was resurrected for you
TO SAVE YOU AND GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment