Monday, November 21, 2016

TRIBULATION SAINTS VIDEOS

I happen to like their videos so I share them with you but it's up to you to choose what to believe.  Now, I don't necessarily agree with their thoughts and opinions and nor do they ever claim to be prophets!  However, I am happy that Trump was elected president but I hear too many people who talk about him like he's our Savior.  I assure you he is not.  Please be careful that you do not put your faith and trust in him but rather in Christ Jesus and Our Father in Heaven.  God appointed Trump for a reason and we must wait to find out for what purpose!  It is up to us as a nation to repent and turn back to God, NO government official can do that but we can!  BEWARE AND BE NOT DECEIVED BY ANY MAN!  I pray Trump does make us a beacon of light to Christ Jesus again but like someone told me, if you don't see His Light, YOU BE THE LIGHT!

First Video Below



Second Video Below


God Bless and Now is the Day to Share the Gospel of Salvation of Christ Jesus!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Romans 3:23
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9
Romans 6:23






No comments:

Post a Comment