Tuesday, November 22, 2016

HIDDEN CODE IN PSALM? BY DISCOVER MINISTRIES

Very interesting sermon on a Biblical code in Psalm.  I've been reading it a lot and the more I read it, the more I find that seems hidden and prophetic.  Now, I'm not saying this man is 100% right but he is more accurate than not.  He doesn't make claims of prophecy but rather what some may call "coincidences," which is something many people really don't believe in.  He also does not set dates or times!  I have personally found some very odd verses that do coincide with history.  I have also always believed that the Bible holds the key because as Jesus Christ said, BE NOT DECEIVED.  With the explosion of knowledge also came a HUGE explosion of spiritual knowledge.  God bless you all!



SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY JESUS CHRIST

First Corinthians 15:1-11



No comments:

Post a Comment