Tuesday, November 22, 2016

FEAR NOT...BY ABALONEKID

"fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Romans 8:  (KJV)
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

 " And behold I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

" I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last" (Rev.22:12-13).

GOD KNOWS
He knows the beats of our heart
The number of our days
Our life is His
Our departure He will oversee
Though our body is weary
And heaviness weighs us down
He comforts us in love
And though we are in pain
He soothes us in grace
In the presence of enemies
He overshadows us
His every word is truth
And He will raise us up forever

" Absent from the body...present with the Lord." 2 Cor.5:6-8

" I will see you again." Jn.14:22

" I will come again." Jn.14:3

"...and receive you unto myself..." Jn14:3

" The Lord will give grace and glory." Ps.84:11

" An inheritance incorruptible...reserved in heaven for you." 1Pet.1:3-4; Eph.1:18

" It is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom." Lk.12:22; Mt.13:43

" We have a building of God...eternal in the heavens." 11Cor.5:1,8

" And, I John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven." Rev.21:1-7; 21:1-5

" Today you will be with me in paradise." Lk.23:43

" Seek those things which are above". Col.3:1

" Father, I will that they also, whom thou has given me, be with me where I am." Jn.17:24

" At thy right hand are pleasures for evermore." Ps.16:11; 1 Cor.2:9

" Joint heirs with Christ...that we may also be glorified together." Rom.8:2,17,18,30

" There remains a rest to the people of God." Heb.4:9

"Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord." Rev.14:13

" Changed in the twinkling of an eye." 1Cor.15:51-52

"Surely I come quickly." Rev 22:20

" That blessed hope." Titus 2:13; 1Jn.3:1-3; Phil. 3:20

" An inheritance incorruptible...reserved in heaven for you." 1Pet.1:3-4

Chaim, least

No comments:

Post a Comment