Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING....CULTS!

Written by: Brenda Alexander
October 12, 2016

Jesus Christ told us that in the latter days, wolves in sheeps' clothing would be out seeking to destroy and devour."  As a child, I had some wild imaginations on what this meant but as I grew older, I thought we'd have false religions, people pretending to be Jesus Christ Himself, atheism, etc. and to a point, that's true.  What I failed to take into consideration is that these aren't wolves. They're pretty much upfront that they're not trying to deceive you but outright lie to you.  We know a satanic cult teaches a wrong Gospel.  I'm not worried about them.   I believe these wolves are the ones we can't see or hear, the ones who have an air of Godliness.  They appear to be men/women of God, so blessed they're given extra-Biblical information that they have to write books and other literature, twist and leave off clear scripture or totally rewrite the Bible in order for it to support their teachings.  If the Apostles didn't know or teach it, it cannot be true.  Now, some are given the gift of proper interpretation of prophecy but Revelation is clear, anyone who adds or takes away from the prophecy of the Book are accursed.  I also don't think He means those of us who don't understand or misunderstand a verse but is talking to those who know the truth but yet lie and teach false prophecies and interpretations intentionally!  It's fine to misunderstand or get something wrong, that doesn't make us false prophets or wolves in sheeps' clothing.  It makes us humans.  It's the teaching of it that's the problem.  



This is a very huge issue with me as I got snared by 2 pretty bad false churches that almost caused me to walk away.  I could not bring myself to believe a few things they said, one being that Jesus Christ is not God but created or the Archangel Michael.  I was also told to "steal" money or divorce my husband immediately if he refused to give me 10% of our money to give to this one particular church.  Giving money to the church I attended didn't count as tithes and I was robbing God.  When I found proof of a lie, they cursed me out, shunned or whatever it means when you can never return to their church or take their "Bible Studies," and then was told my friend who was teaching me these lies had been shot and killed, then threatened to be arrested because I texted them to see how how he was (before I knew I was being scammed for money), and when my "friend" came back saying his phone had been stolen and things didn't add up, bad things happened to me online.  My personal info was hacked and was signed up for the most vulgar sites known to man.  They did this for about 6 months and today I still see them threatening me in other places, warning me I'm going to hell for not financially supporting their church or teaching its doctrine.

If you are told things that do not sound right, remember that God is not the author of confusion but of peace.  If their doctrines or things they do and/or say confuse you, see what the Bible says about it.  Trust me on this, every answer is in there without the need for any other books telling you why it's true.  It doesn't hurt to get other people's opinions but at least the ones I checked, lined up perfectly with scripture and I feel at peace.  



Second, stay grounded in God's Word.  Know what it means and if you don't understand what a verse means, there's many reliable sources to get you on the right track.  Also, get a concordance or use a regular dictionary.  Sometimes just knowing what a word means can make the verses perfectly clear.  The Bible is TRUTH.  It is sealed and cannot be added to nor taken away from.  The doctrine and way to Salvation is just as true today and there is no other.  

Last...



"For ye are saved by grace through faith and not of yourselves.  It is a gift of God.  Not of works, nor deeds lest any man should boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9

Death + Burial + Resurrection = Gospel of Salvation.

If there are conditions at the end such as "if you get this..." or "if you do that...", that is a false gospel. When Jesus Christ said, "It is finished," that's exactly what He meant.  "It is finished."  We cannot earn or buy our way into the Kingdom of God.

We are under Grace not the Law!  If anyone puts works to His atoning work on Calvary, isn't that like saying His blood is insufficient for salvation, that we humans can possibly do ANYTHING worthy of His glory? Our works are filthy rags and works without faith are dead.  I think the Bible is extremely clear!  God bless and please...be ye not deceived!

God bless you all and please be wary of mega-churches!  This new
"Wealth and Prosperity" Preaching is UnBiblical!  We are called to
become wise, not intelligent, wealthy and prosperous!







No comments:

Post a Comment