Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I SURRENDER! BY HILLSONG

This song is very special to me.  I have almost learned to sign it in American Sign Language and it is a great song to set the tone of worship but is not how I worship Him.  There are many ways and to me, music of all types are a huge part of that.  This is all about the Holy Spirit so I'll occasionally share it.  It is awesome and I hope you enjoy it!


God bless you all and I am not fond of putting down any
church.  However, Hillsong's music is awesome but their church
teachings allow for gay marriages and tend to want the church to "get 
with the times."  God never changes!  Enjoy the music but always
make sure that any church you attend lines up with the Word of God!
No extra-Biblical publications are ever needed!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment