Friday, October 21, 2016

SERMON BY PASTOR ROBERT BREAKER @ CLOUD CHURCH

The Truth About Christmas...



I haven't watched this particular one so I don't know what his opinion is but I personally have chosen to celebrate Hannakuh from now on.  I haven't celebrated for about 8 years and I miss it.  Hannakuh is an awesome alternative.  it's all about lights.  You get 8 days of celebration instead of one, there's no pagan roots AND you get to decorate and have a huge feast.  Jesus Christ actually instituted it and if it was good enough for Him, well, it's definitely good enough for me!  God bless and let the Spirit guide you.  I don't think it matters one way or the other but Santa, I'd definitely rethink that.  You can instead tell your children the truth, that God provided you with the resources to give them their presents.  Where is the lie in that?  Wow, it's that time already!

This is His greatest gift..for everyday!

SALVATION!

THE CROSS!!!

Death + Burial + Resurrection = Belief is SALVATION BY GRACE

First Corinthians 15:1-4
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment