Friday, October 21, 2016

ISAIAH AND TIME OFF

God bless and just to let everyone know, I'm taking some time to be alone with Jesus Christ for a few days.  I'll be on here studying, not so much sharing and commenting.  In my desire to spread the word, I've neglected my first love, Christ Jesus, and I need to restore our relationship.

When I come back, I hope to have some awesome information and a whole new perspective on the book of Isaiah and what God may be telling us today.  I want to share a video but if I do, ignore the graphics, your first thoughts of it and especially that spooky voice he uses because underneath that, his message is extremely interesting.  I admit, if I hadn't been listening and not watching, I probably wouldn't have watched it.  So, give it 10 minutes.  It's not the type of video I'd normally watch or especially share.

However, I want to do some research.  I am especially interested in videos or sites that deal with the books of Isaiah, Daniel, and Revelation.  They are more linked than you know.  I saw another one to share that I do want to share.  So bear with me, forgive me, but He comes first.  It's my fault, I neglected our relationship.  Now I must fix it.  I'll see you some but this is my weekend to get some good messages.  See you Monday!  Have a blessed weekend.


God's Free Gift to You?

SALVATION BY GRACE

+ + + + + + +

Death/Burial/Resurrection!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment