Saturday, October 1, 2016

SERMON BY PASTOR ROBERT BREAKER @ CLOUD CHURCH (AN INTERESTING OPINION ONLY)

I've heard of a "gap theory" but I personally have issues with "theories" because they're just best-guesses or opinions.  Take Darwinism or the theory of evolution, for example, science has debunked his theory and each consecutive one.  I like facts, not guesses.  However, I do have questions about creation and it is not a salvation issue.  This is a Bible study, taking a look to see if his thoughts line up with scripture.  He is not teaching doctrine, it's only a study.  Whatever you believe, it should not be a point of contention among Christians as we can agree to disagree.  He is not dogmatic, just offering a possibility.  There are things we just don't know and I too want to know where "Cain got his wife."  I do not endorse or support his thoughts but I don't necessarily disagree with him either!  Listen and make your own choice, remembering, we are saved, not by knowing how God created the earth but rather believing that He did and did it as He saw "good"!  Not necessary for salvation!  A fun and interesting study!  I'd love to hear your thoughts!  

The "GAP THEORY"....



NOTE:  This "gap theory" is not about  millions of years ago...

NOT ABOUT EVOLUTION!

IS THERE A GAP IN CREATION?

YES OR NO?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment