Sunday, October 23, 2016

PROPHECY AND THIS ELECTION

I really dislike posting anything political on my page but I know many are very, very conflicted on what, if anything, you should do.  I know, I feel it too.  One day it's Trump, the next day it's a write-in but realistically, we only have 2 choices.  If you want to make a LOUD statement to DC, register as an INDEPENDENT, they'll just throw out other votes and it will influence the election.  I'm putting this on here in hopes it may give some of you some Spiritual and Biblical guidance on what to do.  God bless and use our most powerful weapon...the POWER OF PRAYER!


NOW...TODAY...IS THE DAY!  SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS
OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, CHRIST JESUS!

First Corinthians 15:1-4
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9

GRACE WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment