Sunday, October 23, 2016

15 YEAR OLD SECULAR JEWISH BOY VISION OF WW3 ON BLOOD MOON

I really like this pastor as far as his Biblical preaching but I don't agree necessarily on all of his politics (big surprise, right, lol).  He did an awesome debate that I will find and share soon.  I'm watching it but this man is a Spirit-filled man and I trust him.  He tests everything by God's Word.  If he believes this is true, I have every confidence that he has done his research quite well.  I just hope the video works better for you than me.  

Reminder...this boy was not raised Jewish or in any church, knew nothing of the Bible, Torah, or any other so-called "holy book."  He had no pre-conceived notions and was interviewed by a Orthodox Rabbi!  Enjoy!



God Bless You All!

PRAY...PRAY...PRAY!

First Corinthians 15:1-4
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO CHRIST JESUSS

+
+
+ + + + +
+
+

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment