Friday, October 14, 2016

HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO THE END? VIDEO

We can't know for sure but we can know the seasons and I truly believe that He has given us enough info that although we can NEVER know the exact timing, I do believe we can have a pretty accurate guess plus or minus 5 years.  We gotta keep watching and just as importantly, we need to get into the trenches, step out in faith, and start leading people to Christ Jesus in truth.  I pray for the power, spirit and FIRE of Paul and the love of John in spreading the Good News.  We cannot compromise His Word, water it down and we most certainly cannot condone sin or allow man to cause us to bow down to the pressures of the world.  Yes, the times have changed...or have they?  He said there's nothing new under the sun and the Days of Noah were almost as bad.  Time's running out and if Hillary Clinton wins, all Judeo-Christian religions will be outlawed within 5 year.  She is even attacking the Roman Catholic Church now!  That takes guts.  So, today is the day and the time is NOW.  I'm certainly not a prophet or even a novice at Biblical prophecy and even I can see just how little prophecy is left that must be fulfilled and it could literally happen in a day or less. Jesus told His disciples the following...

What I say unto you, I say unto all...WATCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment