Friday, October 14, 2016

THE LAW OF LOVE BY: ABALONEKID!



To repent means to change ones mind from embrace of sin and rejection of Christ to rejection of sin and embrace of Christ. Those who refuse to repent and turn to Christ in faith will suffer eternal consequences.

Acts 17:
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

John 6:
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 10:
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.


John 11:

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 14:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Romans 3:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


2 Corinthians 5:

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Romans 5:

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 15:


3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 6:

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

John 15:

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 3:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Chaim, the least!


God Bless You all and Much Love In Christ Jesus!

Spread the Good News...Now is the Time
And
Today is the Day!

PEACE/SHALOM TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment