Saturday, October 29, 2016

A PERSONAL FAVOR

Happy Saturday to All,

I hope you read my last post but in case you didn't, let me shorten it.  Please don't just "like" my posts.  If you take the time to read them, some are very short or if you don't listen to the sermons, don't just like them.  I'm not doing this to win any popularity contests, I'm doing this to Glorify God and spread the Gospel, to encourage and support, to hopefully teach and keep you in the faith.  Also, this is for the edification of the one true Church, the Body of Christ.  If I'm not giving you information you read, listen to or watch, then I need to find what does fulfill your needs.  I welcome all comments and tell me what you want.  What do you need?  I try to give out as much varied information as I can, share some laughs and praise the Lord and fellowship.  I also ask you to share it.  I'm aware most are already saved but we need to reach the lost.  I need your help and support and so does everyone else on these communities, blogs and websites.  We need you to share it with others.  I feel there's many seeking Him but can't find Him because there's too much noise.  For every Christian blog, page or website, there's 100  that are anti-Christ.  Today is the day.  So, if you really like and support my blog, great!  I hope you do but don't just like it make ME feel good.  I want to reach your heart!  God bless and spread the Gospel!



God Bless and I LOVE This Picture!

Plan of Salvation

First Corinthians 15:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment