Saturday, September 24, 2016

WHERE TO THE DEAD GO - SERMON OF THE DAY BY PASTOR ROBERT BREAKER

I think this is a question we all really want to know.  What I have figured out on my own is regardless, it will either be instantaneous or will seem as if it is.  I had a dream and it was just like going from one world into His, no death whatsoever.  There was no death.  I knew I "died" on earth but it was weird, I knew the answer to every question I ever had.  I didn't get to meet with Him but He was there.  We are connected.  I distinctly remember everything that ever happened made sense, even children dying.  It was PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL.  However, I was told I could only remember that I'll one day know but I couldn't retain that knowledge on earth because I simply couldn't grasp the truth.  True?  It seems scriptural to me!  Let's see what Pastor Breaker has to say about it!  God bless and spread the Word!


- - - - - PLAN OF SALVATION - - - - -

First Corinthians 15:1-4
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9

Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment