Friday, September 30, 2016

THE GREAT i AM BY ABALONEKID


 
THE GREAT I AM

"Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”  John 8:58

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” John 8:24

"And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was. John 17:5

"And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist."
Colossians 1:17

Jesus did not begin in Bethlehem. The Bible says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Jesus said that He existed before the foundation of the world. He was there when the moon and stars were flung out into space from the Father's flaming finger tips.

He was there when God created this planet. He has always existed. He is "from everlasting to everlasting."


- - - - - PLAN OF SAVATION - - - - -

1st Corinthians 15:1-4
John 3:16
Romans 3:23
Ephesians 2:8-9

ACCEPT THE FREE GIFT OF SALVATION 
AND
THE HOLY SPIRIT

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment