Friday, September 30, 2016

SONGS FOR OUR CHILDREN

Some days I wake up and feel a sense of hopeless and despair.  It seems today's youth aren't being taught the Word of God anymore.  Most are not and I feel a deep sense of responsibility as it is my children's generation.  However, as always, God reminds me that man (or parents) aren't in charge.  I see many of today's youth abandoning their parents thoughts on evolution and aren't buying it.  So, for those with kids, grandkids or teach Sunday School, don't forget these fun (and true) songs...Enjoy and God bless our youth today!

James and John and Peter on a Sailboat



ARKY, ARKY



Father Abraham Had Many Sons
Let's Praise the Lord!
For We are One of Them!



He's Got the Whole World in His Hands!



The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment