Wednesday, September 28, 2016

THE GODHEAD (TRINITY) VERSES THE ONENESS MOVEMENT - MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS

 I have some questions and I'm not interested in a theological debate but I was raised on the Trinity or Godhead.  IT'S PAGAN, I am told.  Today, everything is pagan...from the Trinity to dolls and even cartoons (which I've also been told are demonic or indoctrinating - though I've seen some I have to agree with).  Just one question...



Since the early church began, the Godhead has been preached and never questioned.  I fear these "new" theories and supposedly revelations.  He warned us many times there would be wolves in sheep's clothing to seek and destroy.  

At our Lord and Savior's baptism, the 3 DIVINE attributes of our Eternal Living God is glaring!  Jesus in the flesh is baptized.  Baptism CANNOT be for the remission of sins because He was sinless.  He NEVER sinned.  He was baptized into the Priesthood, according to scripture and prophecy.

When He comes out of the water, the Heavens open and a voice FROM Heaven (not on earth as Jesus was) said, "This is My Son in Whom I AM well pleased."  Then the Holy Spirit descended upon Jesus like a dove.  

We have God in the flesh, God in Heaven, God the Holy Spirit appearing in 3 distinct forms on different planes.  Jesus prayed to His Father, He would never have prayed to Himself. That would have been self-righteous and blasphemy according to Jewish law.  From my humble POV (and I may very well be wrong on this), that would have made His crucifixion righteous and we know that is not the case.  

He is often referred to as God's right hand.  That is what I believe.  He said the greater part of Him, the HEAD - ALMIGHTY GOD - was still in Heaven.  The "right hand" obeys the Head at all times.  He came from the Father and returned to the Father.  Could it be that Jesus is God's literal right hand?  Remember, all things were created by and through Christ Jesus.  Hands create but the Head gives them POWER.  

The Holy Spirit is Christ Jesus in us!  It's what allows us to pray and know that God stops what He is doing and focuses on us alone.  He hears us.  It was allows us to have that necessary personal ONE ON ONE relationship with Him.  It is how He knows everything about us.  We are sealed.  

I am not teaching doctrine, but I believe in One God, 3 distinct divine attributes that appear to man.  When He comes back, He will be on the right hand of God.  God is 3 in 1, not in the sense that there are 3 different Gods.   He's coming back and when He does, what a glorious day!!!


GOD'S IMMENSE LOVE...

CHRIST JESUS

DEATH
+
BURIAL
+
RISING/ASCENSION
=
SALVATION BY GRACE

+ + + First Corinthians 15:1-4 + + +

PLEASE JOIN ME IN HIS KINGDOM!

AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment