Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DAILY DOSES OF LAUGHTER!

An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.
      
      The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again."
      
      The gentleman replied, "Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!"




 Mrs. Smith, an elderly woman, went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills." 
      
      Quite surprised, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"
      
      The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."
      
      The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"
      
      The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night."



An elderly couple were driving across the country. The woman was driving when she got pulled over by the highway patrol. The officer said, "Ma'am did you know you were speeding?"
      
      The woman, hard of hearing, turned to her husband and asked, "What did he say?"
      
      The old man yelled, "He says you were speeding!"
      
      The patrolman said, "May I see your license?"
      
      The woman turned to her husband once again and asked, "What did he say?"
      
      The old man yelled, "He wants to see your license!"
      
      The woman gave the officer her license. The patrolman then said, "I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once and went on a blind date with the ugliest woman I've ever seen."
      
      The woman turned to her husband and asked, "What did he say?"
      
      The old man yells, "He said he thinks he knows you!".


GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND DON'T....







No comments:

Post a Comment