Friday, September 16, 2016

INFORMATION ABOUT MY BLOG....

About my blog...

Most of what I posts are not written by me and are shared with permission or full credit and links to originals, from Christian newsletters or websites.  If you see something you like and want to share, feel free.  As Christians, we aren't looking for credit but we are freely given so we tend to freely give.  However, I do plan to write some articles/posts and post my own pictures BUT if you see something you want to share, take it!  I don't need or want credit but I would appreciate links to my blog as it is my Great Commission to spread the Good News!  This is to glorify our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus and I don't see a "me" anywhere in there, lol.  The photos are found on Google and to my knowledge, are not copywritten.  If you see anything that is or that belongs to you, I will remove it immediately if asked.  Otherwise, as we all know, once something is placed online, there is NO expectation of privacy.  So please, copy the pictures and posts and share so long as it's to glorify God and not MOCK His Word.  God bless you all and I hope you will contact me with ideas and suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment