Friday, September 16, 2016

ABAOLINEKID'S POST on GOOGLE PLUS!

Galatians 6:9

Let us not grow weary in well doing, for in due time we will reap a harvest, if we do not give up.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

9 But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.



Psalm 138:3

On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.

Isaiah 45:24

Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

Job 17:9

"Nevertheless the righteous will hold to his way, And he who has clean hands will grow stronger and stronger.

Judges 16:28 And Samson called to the LORD, and said, O Lord God, remember me, …


God Bless You All
AND
Much Love in Christ Jesus Always!

- - - - - PLAN OF SALVATION - - - - -

First Corinthians 15:1-4
John 3:16
Ephesians 2:8-9

GRACE WON ON CALVARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment