Tuesday, September 20, 2016

HE CHOSE ME - CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD BLOG

...Of course Lord, You chose me and the reason that is so important to me is because I struggle so much with how to affirm my own worth and value through You, the filter in which I am sifted for eternal value and worth...



"Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love. For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children...because it pleased Him and was His kind intent",  Ephesians 1:4-5 Amp.

All of this planning and choosing me for Yourself took place before I ever did and You didn't have to choose me, You weren't forced to pick me as if I were the last kid left on the playground to be on your team - no, the scripture says it pleased You and it was Your kind intent - You, the Lord of the universe, intentionally chose me to be Yours and not just to be on Your team or to play a game and then be done with me, You chose me to be Yours forever!


To Finish Reading, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment