Friday, September 23, 2016

DEPLORABLE? OKAY. UNREDEEMABLE? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

I try to keep this blog unpolitical.  I hate politics.  By their very nature, it's dirty business.  We all want a "Christian" president but will we get one?  Should it matter? Yes, but God's will is going to be done.  However, I believe we are unique.  We aren't directly mentioned in the Bible.  Maybe, just maybe, that's because we were created UNDER GOD and possibly it's up to us to choose HIM again.  So maybe according to Hillary Clinton I am deplorable.  I don't think so but unredeemable?  God forbid!  I have a book called The Holy Bible that tells me ALL of us, even her, are redeemable.  So in answer, I made this tonight for fun.  What do you guys think?


Amen and God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment